Solar Analytics is an Australian company founded in 2013 by passionate solar experts, and are now Australia’s leading solar software company. Their team of dedicated professionals is made up of solar industry pioneers, Photovoltaic Engineers, PhDs, MBAs, Software Developers, Data Scientists, Designers, Solar Technicians and more. Together, they can have more than 100 years of solar experience.
Below are some company stats related to general performance:
- Energy Data Marketplace – launched to 30 customers (AEMO, ESB, IBM, DNSPs) and $200k pa
- Gross Margin – increased from -23% to +47% for new sites
- Inverter OEM – launched nationally with worlds largest inverter manufacturers Sungrow and Fronius
- Core Solar Management – delivered several alerts, fleet and energy tariff enhancements 2 of 5
- COVID – negotiated without loss of staff or sales downturn (9 months of static site growth)
- Growth – increased trading revenue by 25% YoY past three financial years