TechDiversity is an active and passionate force helping industries to be more competitive and successful through DE+I strategies. We are purpose driven enablers and inspirers of positive change.
Inspired, informed and enabled.
But we also do a lot more.
- We work with key industry associations to position DE+I as a business-led approach for their members to address issues such as talent shortages, staff retention, workplace wellbeing, productivity, innovation, business growth and more
- Our advocacy groups hold discussions with key Government figures to bring DE+I to the fore as an enabler for economic growth
- We deliver training modules through TechDiversity Academy, led and built by experts in DE+I, modules include: becoming DE+I data literature, Equity in the workplace and more. When you take part in the Academy, you become part of a community that shares the tools and frameworks required for organisations and individuals who want to begin, enhance or further develop their DE+I strategy as part of a business-led strategy
- We showcase successful DE+I initiatives within technology workforces across a range of industries via the TechDiversity Awards
- We act as a conduit between DE+I experts, DE+I delivery partners and organisations implementing a business-led DE+I strategy
Explore our resource area for access to expert insights, opinions, research and more.